Baldness is not just a problem affecting older men; it affects people of all ages. There are many causes of baldness. Some of the major causes of baldness are genetics, stress, and a poor diet. It’s often believed that once you experience baldness and lose hair, the hair that you’ve lost is gone forever. However, this belief is not true. They’re many remedies to treat baldness and regrow hair that you’ve lost. In this article, we’re going to talk about some of the various remedies that you can use to treat baldness.
Onions are a great remedy for treating baldness and promoting hair growth. Onions contain a mineral called sulfur. Sulfur is a mineral that assists with the production of vital proteins needed for hair growth. You can use onions to treat hair loss by eating onions or by applying onion juice to your scalp topically. Here are instructions on how to apply onion juice to your scalp topically.
How To Apply:
1. Extract onion juice from onions
2. Massage the onion juice into scalp and roots of your hair
3. Leave onion juice in hair and on scalp for half an hour and then rinse out
4. Repeat this process once a day
Rosemary is excellent for treating hair loss because of its ability to promote blood circulation. Our blood contains vital nutrients. Hair follicles draw nutrients from blood which leads to hair growth. When you apply rosemary to your scalp, the rosemary will stimulate blood circulation around scalp area, which will give your hair follicles access to more nutrient-rich blood. Your hair follicles gaining access to more nutrient-rich blood will lead to more healthy hair growth.
How To Apply:
1. Appy 10 drops of rosemary essential oil to an ounce of shampoo
2. Mix the rosemary essential oil and shampoo together
3. Massage this shampoo and rosemary oil mixture into roots of
hair and scalp
4. Repeat process regularly for results
Castor oil can be used to protect your hair and prevent baldness. Castor oil contains omega fatty acids. Omega fatty acids have been shown to protect hair from sun exposure and various chemicals found in certain hair dyes. Omega fatty acids also help keep hair moisturized, which will prevent your hair from drying out and breaking.
How to Apply:
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of castor oil with 1 tablespoon of olive oil
(castor oil is thick and mixing it with olive oil will dilute the castor oil making it easier to manage)
2. Massage mixture into scalp and roots
3. Leave mixture in hair for a least an hour
4. Then rinse mixture out of hair
5. Repeat process 2 times a week
Baldness can also be treated by using aloe vera. Often, lack of hair growth occurs when hair follicles become clogged with dead skin cells because when hair follicles become clogged, they are not able to access and absorb the nutrients they need to grow hair.
Aloe vera gel can be used to unclog hair follicles, allowing the hair follicles to gain access to those vital nutrients, which will lead to strong and healthy hair growth.
How To Apply:
1. Take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel into the of your palm of
2. Massage aloe vera gel in your hair especially in bald spots
3. Leave aloe vera gel in hair overnight
4. Then rinse out the next morning
5. Repeat this process 2 times a week